Something unexpectedly go wrong? Let’s talk warranty.
At BioloMix we’re dedicated to putting customer experience and satisfaction above all. We do extensive testing to try and life-proof our products, but we’ve learned that anything can happen out there in the real world – so if you’re having any issues we’ve provided the following to help you through resolving any issues that might be at hand.
BioloMix products Two (2) year warranty terms
The following Warranty provisions shall apply to products sold by BioloMix (“Seller”) to the entity shown as buyer (“Buyer”) on Seller’s invoice.
- Initial Warranty. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the products manufactured by the seller are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period not to exceed two (2) year, from the date the product is received by Buyer from the Seller (the “initial warranty”).
- Purchasing BioloMix products from an unauthorized reseller will null and void the warranty. For a list of authorized sellers, click here
- The Initial Warranty does not include damage to the product resulting from accident, misuse, the use of a plug converter or transformer, improper installation or operation, unauthorized or improper repair, replacement or alteration (including but not limited to repairs, replacements, or alterations made or performed by persons other than Seller’s employees or authorized representatives), failure to provide proper maintenance, unreasonable use or abuse of the product, or failure to follow written instructions or operating instructions. Water damage and use of deionized water is not covered on warranty. Buyer must return the product’s record of purchase to the seller or one of Seller’s authorized representatives within 730 days of the date the product is received by Buyer from Seller in order to make a claim under the Initial Warranty.
- Governing Law. The Warranty Provisions and all questions relating to their validity, interpretation, performance, and enforcement shall be construed in accordance with, and shall be governed by, the substantive laws of the State of Texas.
- Shipping. Seller will arrange and pay for shipping and handling charges for the unit to be returned to the Seller. Seller will arrange and pay for shipping and handling for the return of the unit to the Buyer.
- Commercial Usage. This system is not covered under warranty if used in commercial environments.
BioloMix Viet Nam Co., Ltd
Business license: 0316800394
Address: 2923 Pham The Hien, Ward 7, District 8, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
US office: C/O 1100 Cranbury South River Road, Monroe Township, New Jersey, 08831
Email: support@BioloMix.us Hotline: (+84) 901 532 761
Monday – Friday | 9:00am – 5:00pm