- 2 chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 2-4 sprigs fresh herbs
- 2 thin slices lemon
- 2 Tablespoons butter (or compound butter – see recipe below)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cloves garlic grated or minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 teaspoons fresh chopped herbs (rosemary, tarragon, basil, thyme)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Set the sous vide BioloMix to 145-degrees.
- Vacuum seal the chicken breasts using your preferred method. 2 breasts per bag, along with salt and pepper, fresh herbs and lemon slices.
- Cook for 1 hour, up to four hours.
- Remove chicken breasts and pat dry with paper towels. Season with additional salt and pepper.
- Preheat a cast iron skillet over high heat. Add oil and butter. Sear chicken breasts 1-minute per side, tilting skillet and spooning butter over them as they cook.
Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 175mg | Sodium: 363mg | Potassium: 836mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 418IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg